BoER Proposes New Polling Locations & Precinct Boundaries
The Camden County Board of Elections & Registration (BoER) is proposing to modify several polling locations and voting precinct boundaries in advance of next year’s elections.
The Camden County BoER is proposing altering, forming and/or consolidating the below described precinct boundaries, and changing polling locations for some of our voters.
• Alter the North-West boundary of the North St. Marys Precinct, to encompass all streets between Asbury Ct. and the Crooked River, and all streets between Alexanders Ct. and Charlie Smith Sr. Hwy. These voters will change their polling location to St. Marys Church, 101 Pine Street.
• Consolidate the remainder of the Mush Bluff precinct with the St. Marys Precinct to form one precinct named “St. Marys.” The Agape polling location will not change.
• Alter the South-West boundary of the Kingsland Precinct to include Scrubby Bluff Road to US Hwy 17. Consolidate the Kingsland and North Kingsland Precincts to form one precinct named “Historic Kingsland” and change polling locations to the Kingsland Municipal Court, 533 N. Lee Street.
• Consolidate the remainder of the West Kingsland Precinct with the Browntown precinct to form one precinct named “West Kingsland.” The Harbor Worship Center polling location will not change.
• Change Woodbine Precinct’s Election Day polling location from Woodbine City Hall to First Baptist Church Woodbine, 300 W 8th Street.
The proposed changes will be voted on during the Monday, November 6, 2023, regular meeting of the BoER. Per O.C.G.A § 21-2-262 (c), “Any person objecting thereto must file his or her objections with the superintendent prior to such date.” A copy of the changes has been submitted to the Secretary of State.